Headquartered in Mumbai Maharastra, Axis bank is the third-largest bank in India. With Over 4,050 branches and 11,801 ATMs, the Axis bank offers different banking & Financial services like Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, Internet banking, Personal Loan any Many More.
If you also have Account with Axis bank and want to know more about axis bank balance enquiry number then you are at the right place.
With the Help toll-free Axis dial Feature & Axis bank balance enquiry number, You can know your account balance, Mini-statement and also recharge your mobile phone with just a missed call from registered mobile number.
Okay now, let’s check out axis bank balance enquiry number and other ways to check your Account Balance.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
1800 419 5959
1800 419 5858 – To get your account balance in Hindi
To check your account balance you are required to give missed call on the above number. The call will get disconnected automatically and You will receive an SMS from AXIS bank which will contain you Account Balance Details.
If you want your account balance in Hindi then you can Give Missed call to this Particular Axis bank balance enquiry number 1800 419 5858
1800 419 6969
1800 419 6868 – To Get Mini-Statement in Hindi
To Get your accounts Mini-statement Via SMS on your registered Mobile Number Give Missed call to the number mentioned Above. Your call will automatically get disconnected after a few rings and soon after that, you will receive SMS on your registered Mobile Number which will have Mini-Statement Details of your account. To get mini-statement in Hindi Give Missed call to 1800 419 6868
Other Ways to check Your account Balance –
1. Passbook – Passbook is a traditional way to check your account balance. Axis bank Provides passbook to every new customer while opening a new bank account. Your passbook contains every detail about the debit & Credit transaction.
2. Internet Banking – Internet banking is one of the easiest ways to check your account balance. You can log in to your Axis bank internet banking account using your username & password to check your Account details like balance, Mini-statement and Many More.
Feature of Axis Bank Internet Banking –
- Transfer Fund Easily without any Hassel seamlessly.
- Check Your Account Balance In Minutes.
- Request for New Cheque Book, Demand Draft, Updation of PAN, Permanent Address Etc.
- Create a Fixed Deposit, Apply for IPO ETC.
3. Axis Bank ATM – Axis bank has more than 11,801 ATMs all over the Country. To check your account balance you can just visit the nearest Axis Bank ATM, Swipe your debit cum ATM card and enter your 4-digit PIN and select Balance Enquiry or Mini-Statement to check Your account Balance. To Find the Nearest Axis Bank ATM or Branch Just Click the link Here – Find Axis Bank ATM
4. SMS Banking – Mobile Banking is now easier than ever with Axis bank balance enquiry number SMS banking. Just Follow the SMS banking instructions and Keyword and Send SMS from your Registered Mobile to get your account balance, Mini-Statement, To get a cheque book and many More.
To Receive your account details Via SMS on your Mobile phone send an SMS with the specified keyword to SMS Banking numbers.
SMS Banking Numbers are 5676782 or 9717000002.
|To Check Account Balance||SMS BAL [account-number] to 5676782 or 9717000002.|
|To Get Mini-Statement||SMS MINI [account-number] to 5676782 or 9717000002.|
|To get a Cheque Book*||SMS CHQBK |
|To download Mobile App||SMS MBANK to 5676782 or 9717000002.|
5. Axis Bank Mobile banking ( App )
Axis Bank has a Mobile app called Axis Mobile, customers can check their account balance and perform other banking activities like Fund Transfer and online shopping using the Axis Mobile App. You can use this app for instant UPI Payments, Access Your Deposits, Loan, Mutual Fund, Block Your Debit ad Credit card in case of lost or stolen, Grab Exciting Deals and Also make Your own QR Code.
To Download The Application Form Android Play Store Click Here – Download the Application
In Conclusion –
I hope we have cleared all Your doubts and queries related to Axis bank balance enquiry number. If you have any Question related to This, You can share with us in the comment section and we will try the best possible way to solve it.