Headquartered in Kolkata West Bengal, the Bandhan Bank is an Indian banking and financial services company. If you also have an account with Bandhan bank and want to know more about the Bandhan bank balance enquiry number then are at the right place.
In this post, we have shared all the details about how you can use Bandhan bank balance enquiry number to get your account details like account balance & mini statement on your phone via SMS.
Long Queues in the bank can be a bit irritating just to check your account balance, but now you don’t have to stand in the long queue to check your account balance. Bandhan Bank has introduced Missed call & SMS banking for its customers so that you can check your account details anytime.
Note – To use Bandhan bank balance enquiry number you have to first register your mobile number with your bank account. registration Process is Simple, To register your mobile number with your bank account you can visit your nearest Bandhan bank branch and ask the bank executive to link your mobile number or You can also use Internet banking to register Your Mobile Number.
Bandhan bank balance enquiry number
You can check your account balance by giving a missed call at Bandhan bank balance enquiry number. After giving missed call you will receive an SMS from Bandhan bank which has your account balance details.
To get Mini-statement Give a missed call at 9223008777
Bandhan bank SMS Banking
Bandhan bank also offers SMS banking service to its customer. SMS banking enables you to access your account without any internet connection.
SMS banking is quick and easy to use and its available 24×7. You can use it any time you want.
You have to first register yourself to use SMS banking service. To register your Mobile number REG < Account number > 9223011000
1. To Balance Enquiry – SMS BAL < Account number > to 9223011000
2. To get Mini-statement – SMS MINI < Account Number > to 9223011000
3. Cheque book request – SMS CHQBOOK < Account Number > to 9223011000
Note – If you have multiple accounts you need to first choose one account as your Primary Account. To select Primary account SETPRIME < Account Number > to 9223011000
Other Ways to Check Bandhan Bank Account Details –
1. Internet Banking – Internet banking is an easy and convenient way to check your account balance. With the help of the internet, you can also transfer fund to a different account, get a mini statement and Many more. Using your internet banking account you can open a new term deposit, view deposit summary, close term deposits, Order new cheque book, Update address & aadhar details.
To check your account balance using Bandhan Bank Internet Banking First, visit the login page using this link https://bandhanbankonline.com/Corporate/ and Login To Your Internet Banking account Using Your username and Password. Once logged in Click on Balance Enquiry or Balance check option on Header. This is how You can easily check Your Account Balance.
2. Passbook – Passbook is a traditional way to check your accounts all transactions. Update your passbook regularly to know all your debit & credit transactions. Updating passbook is really important For example while Taking loan You have shown the last updated page of your passbook for Loan approval.
Passbook is a Written/ Printed Record an can be used to Show Your Actual Income to Government. So because of these reasons, You should always update Your passbook From Bank.
3. Mobile banking (mBandhan Application ) – If you use an Android or IOS smartphone you can download the Bandhan bank Mobile application. With the help of Bandhan bank Mobile application, you can check your account balance, Check Mini-statement, Open RD, Fund transfer.
The interface of mBandhan Application is very simple and handy to use. In order t register on mBandhan app, You would need to verify such details like account Number/ CIF Number and Debit card Credentials. The app will give You an option to Set in 6-Digit login PIN and 6-Digit Transaction PIN. Once You have Complete the Registration Process You can start using mbandhan App.
Mbandhan App is a Good Alternative option of Bandhan bank balance enquiry number to check Your account Balance Easily.
Download mBandhan App Here – Download Link
Bandhan bank balance enquiry number is an easy & convenient way to check your Account details but it is restricted only to check balance & Mini-statement. If you want access to your full account, I would suggest you Activate Internet banking on Your Account.
I hope we have cleared all Your doubts and Queries Related to Bandhan bank balance enquiry number.