The City Union Bank one of the largest Banks Present in Our Country. Earlier this bank was known as The Kumbakonam Bank Limited which was Established 31 October 1904. Union City Bank Plays a Role of Regional Bank in the Thanjavur District of Tamil Nadu. The Bank offers Various Banking and Financial Services like Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Self-Service Kiosks, Bulk Note Acceptor, Savings Account, Laon Etc. So In this article, you will learn more about CUB online and CUB Net banking Login.
OnlineCUB Is the Internet Banking Portal of Union City Bank which Provides secure and Easy Access to Your account Anytime anywhere. Forget about visiting the branch, you can do all transactions with the help of internet banking.
If you are facing any problem with your CUB net banking login or internet banking, then you do not have to worry. Here we have shared all the necessary Detail related to CUB Net banking Login & city Union Bank Internet Banking.
To Avail of CUB Online Banking, You have to Register for city union bank internet banking. You can visit Your Nearest Union City Bank and ask the Executive for the Registration Form. Fill the Form and Submit to Your Branch, once it will get verified by the bank You will receive Your Username and Password via Post.
You can Download the City Union Bank Internet banking Registration Form – Download Registration Form
How To Login Into Your Net Banking Account? ( CUB Net Banking Login )
Once You have Complete the Registration Process Now You can Access Your City Bank Union Bank Internet banking account using Your CUB Net Banking Login Username and Password.
Now Visit the official city union Bank Internet Banking Page Click Here & Follow the Steps Below To Login To Your Account.
Step 1 – Once You have opened the website You can see there are two different options available. If You are a Personal Banking user then select the first option and If You are a Corporate Banking User the Select the Second Option. In Our case, we are a Personal Banking User so We are Selecting the First option.
Step 2 – After Clicking on the Personal Option, You will be redirected to New Window Where You have to Provide your User ID and Click on Continue. On the Next Step, You have to Provide Your CUB Online banking Login Password and you will be logged into your account.
How to Reset Your Password in City Union Internet Banking?
Many times it happens that we forget our net banking account password. So if you have forgotten your CUN Net banking login password or want to change It, here is a Detailed Step by Step Guide on It.
If You have a Valid Email ID which is Registered with Your Bank account, You can use “Get Instant Password” to Generate Your password. Click Here to Generate Password
- Enter Your Net Banking Login ID
- Choose Your Branch ID from the List Mentioned There.
- Enter Your First Name as Banks record or You can Proceed with Your Birth Date as Per records.
- Then Click on CheckBox Internet Banking.
- Click on the checkBox and Select the password that needs to be Generated 1. Internet Banking Password, 2.Internet Banking Transactions Password, 3. Activate Internet Banking Account.
- Submit Your Password Generation request and You will Get a Reference Number.
- Your Generated Password will be Sent to Your Branch Within 3 Working Days. You can Get the PIN Mailer From Branch and use the Same.
Features of city union bank internet banking
We live in an Era of Digital Banking where Internet banking is now more convenient, Easy, Hassel Free, and Safe. Gone are the days when we have to visit the bank and stand in a long queue Just to check our Account Balance.
City union bank users can also Take advantage of CUB Online Banking. Here are the top features of City Bank Internet Banking.
- Download or Generate Account Summary in Different Format like PDF.
- View Account Summary Information.
- Transfer fund to Own or Third-party Accounts across the Country.
- Online Shopping with Easy CUB net Banking Login.
- You can View Your Tax Credit Statement ( Form 26 AS)
- Request For monthly statement through E-mail
- Secure internet Banking using Multi-Factor Authentication.
- You can Purchase and Pay for Your General Insurance using the CUB Net Banking.
- Monthly Bill Payment of Your Credit Card.
- Apply for Mobile banking through Your City Union Bank Internet Banking Account by CUB Net Banking Login.
With City Union Bank Internet Banking Internet Banking You can Perform all the Banking Services. It Provides You an Easy and Secure way to Access Your account. Here are Some of the Banking Facility You can Perform Using the City union Bank Internet Banking.
- Pre-closing of deposit Opened online.
- Request Cheque Statement.
- Partial withdrawal of Flexi Fix Deposit
- Online Term Deposit with Auto-Renewal
- Utility Bill Payment and Many More.
Can We Deactivate our CUB Net Banking?
Yes, We can Deactivate our City union Bank Internet Banking Service anytime We want. To Deactivate Your account You can Contact CUB Customer care Number 24×7 044-71225000. You can Also Write a Letter to Your Branch Manager and request the branch to deactivate Your City Union Bank internet banking account.
How to Transfer Fund Through cub Internet Banking
Account Holders can transfer funds from one bank to another via CUB Internet Banking. One can Do so through any of the Method Mentioned Below –
Follow the Steps Below to Transfer Fund online through CUB Internet Banking Portal –
- Visit the city union bank online banking login page and Enter Your Login Credentials.
- Select the “Manage Beneficiary” option from the “Payment & Transfer” TAB
- Select Inter Bank or Intra Bank.
- Choose the “Add Payee” option & Fill in all the Details Like Beneficiary Name, Account Number, IFSC Code in Relevant Columns.
- Accept the Terms and Condition and click on Confirm.
- A one time Password ( OTP ) Will be Sent to Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and Beneficiary Account will be Added to Your CUB Internet Banking Account.
Now You Can Easily Transfer Fund to own or Third Party Bank Account without Any Hassel.
Note – The CUB Net Banking Login Credentials Should Not be Shared with anyone.
The FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question About city union bank internet banking & CUB Net Banking Login)
Who is Eligible for City union Bank Internet banking?
All-City union Bank customers who have a Saving, Current and ODCC Account with Bank are Eligible.
Is there any Charge we have to Pay for using the Internet Banking Service?
No, Currently The City Union Bank Internet Banking service is offered for Free.
How to Obtain a User ID & Password?
Once You have applied for Internet Banking on Your branch, The branch will Process Your application and You will receive a Mail that will have your User ID and Password.
What is the CUB Net banking Login Procedure?
You have to visit the City Union Bank Net Banking website http://www.onlinecub.net to login. Here You have to Provide your username and Password For Login.
Can I access My Account When I am Out of Station?
Yes, You can Access Your Net Banking Account anytime anywhere.
How often I have to Change My Net Banking Password?
For security reasons, You have to change your password in Every 90 Days. The system will automatically alert the user about the Password within 5 Days.
Can I access my All accounts available in different branches under one login ID?
Yes You can access all Your account linked to the same customer ID
I Want to Change my Login Password
Login to Your City Union Bank Net Banking Account and Go to Profile Section to Change Your Password.
Can I Download my Account Statement online?
Yes, You can Download Your Account Statement from Your Net banking Account.
How Can I Transfer Fund to other Bank Account?
You can transfer Fund online Using NEFT/RTGS Service by City Union Bank.
I hope we have cleared all Your queries and Doubt related to city union bank internet banking & CUB net Banking Login. If you have any questions related to this, You can share with us in the comments below and We will get back to You.
Read our Similar Articles –