How to close HDFC bank account – HDFC is one of the best Private Sector Bank in our Country, the Bank offers Various Banking & Financial Services Like Saving/ Current Account, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, FD/RD and Many More.
If You Don’t like the Services of HDFC Bank and Want to Close it then Here a Detailed Guide on how to Close Your HDFC Bank account.
Maintaining Multiple Bank account can be a Frustrating Because You have to Main minimum Monthly Balance. If You are Not Keeping up with Minimal Balance in Your Bank account then it may Impact Your Credit score Plus You have to Pay Penalty.
Also Read – HDFC Bank Timings & HDFC NEFT timings
If You are Not Satisfied with the Services offered by Your HDFC Bank, then You are Free to Close it any time You want. To Close Your HDFC Bank Account You have to Pay Fees of Rupees 500 to Bank ( Depend upon Monthly Average Balance ).
Follow the Simple Steps Below to Close Your Account.
How to Close HDFC Bank Account – Easy Steps
You Can Not Close Your HDFC Bank Account online. The Account Holder Need to Visit their HDFC Bank branch for Account Closure Request. You can Download the HDFC Account Closure Form Online and Submit to Your Branch to Close Account.
- Once You have Downloaded Your Form, Fill all the Details Mentioned in the HDFC Closure Form.
- Now Submit the Form to Your Branch Manager Along with Your Passbook, Debit Card and CheckBook.
- You will be Provided a Request Ackonlogment Slip.
- Bank Will Verify all the Document You have Submitted along with the HDFC Closure Form.
- Once Verified, Your Account will be closed within 7 to 10 Working Days.
Things to Keep in Mind Closing Your Bank Account
Before you submit the Account Closure Form to Your Branch, Here a Checklist You Should Follow to be on the safer side.
- Open New Bank Account – The First thing You Need to Do Before You Close Your Bank Account is to Open a New Account in another Bank. Once Opened Deposit all Your Cash.
- De-Link Your Debit card Auto Payment – It is Very Important to De-Link Your auto Payments from Your old Cards. Cancel all Your Insurence Payments and De- Link from all the UPI Based Apps.
- Statement Backup – Never know when you need your old bank statement. So it is very important to Take Backup of all Your Back statement. You can Take Print out of Statement a Keep it Safe. You can read this article on how to Request for Bank Statement – How to Write a Bank statement Request letter to Manager
I hope we have Cleared all Your Queries related to “How to close HDFC Bank Account” in this article. In case if You have any questions related to this, Feel free to share with us in the Comments Below.
You can Also Contact HDFC Customer care Number for any Queries Related to how to close HDFC Bank Account or How to close HDFC Bank account online.
Read Similar Article –