Headquartered at Gurgaon Haryana, The oriental Bank of Commerce is one of the Largest Private Sectors bank in India. The Bank was founded on 17 February 1943 by Rai Rai Bahadur Sohan Lal in Lahore, but within 4 Years bank had to close down its branches in newly formed Pakistan and shift to Amritsar. In this article, we will discuss OBC Bank net Banking Registration & other Features in Brief.
The Bank offers a wide range of financial and banking services like a deposit account, Loans, Insurance product, Debit card, credit card, Mobile Banking & Internet banking.
Internet banking is no less than a blessing for us. You don’t have to wait in long Queue in the bank just to check your account balance. With the help of internet Banking, the account holders can check their balance, pay bills, Transfer fund, Buy insurance, Pay taxes and Many More.
Oriental bank of commerce has Also introduced internet banking services for customers to make their banking experience better, Safe and Secure.
OBC Bank Net Banking Features
- Easy Fund Transfer – Internet Banking is one of the easiest ways to transfer fund to own or third party accounts. You can just Login to Your net banking account and transfer Money Easily.
- Checking Account Balance – With the Help of Your OBC Bank Net banking account, You can check your updated account balance with all debit and credit transaction. You don’t need to visit ATM or Bank to check account balance.
- Online Bills Payment- With Internet banking, you can also pay your electricity bills, water bills and recharge your mobile and TV.
- Pay Taxes – OBC Bank Net banking allows you to pay to Different taxes online.
- Buy Insurance – You can Also buy different insurance online using Your Internet Banking account without any hassle.
How to Register for Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Online?
The oriental bank of commerce net banking registration Process is Quite simple. If you have an account with OBC and want to access the Internet banking service then just follow the steps mentioned for OBC Bank Net banking Registration and Activation.
Please Note – Keep the Following Details Ready Before you start the registration Process of OBC Bank Net Banking.
- Account Number
- Your date of Birth Details or PAN Details as Available in Bank records
- Debit card Number & ATM PIN Linked with Your Bank Account
- Mobile Number for OTP Verification.
Follow The Steps below For Step by Step Registration Process
Step 1 – Visit the official OBC Bank Net banking website & Click on self user creation option which is there on the right corner on Website. ( Check Image below for Reference )
Step 2 – Once You have click on self user creation option a new page will open where you have to fill details like your account number, PAN Details or your Birth Date. Now click on Verify after Entering the Details.
Step 3 – On this step, You have to verify your Mobile Number. Enter your Mobile Number and click on generate OTP. You will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number, enter the OTP and click on Continue.
Step 4 – Now You have to Enter Your Debit card credentials. Enter Your Debit card Number, ATM PIN, Expiry date & Primary Account Number and click on Continue.
Step 5 – A New Page will open where You will find your User ID, With the help of which you will be able to login to the OBC Bank net banking account. You have to also Enter the Password for Security. Make sure to use Password which includes Alphabet, Number and Symbols. Accept the terms and Condition & Click on Complete Registration.
And this is How You can Complete the Registration Process Easily online. Post Successful registration, User can directly login to his/her account and start using Net banking. However, the Account related information and data will be available after 24 Hours.
Oriental bank of commerce login – How to login to your net banking account?
If you have completed the process of Internet banking registration then You can log in to Your account using the username and password to access all banking services. Here the Detail Guide on Oriental Bank of Commerce Login Page. Follow the Steps Below for Oriental Bank of Commerce Login to your account.
Step 1 – Open the official OBC Bank Net banking Website and click on Retail user login if You are a retail user and corporate users will select corporate use Login. In our case, we are a Retail user so we will select the retail user Login option.
Step 2 – Once clicked on retail user login a new page will open where You have to Enter your User ID and click on Login option.
For Corporate user, They have to Enter details like their Corporate ID & user Id to log in to OBC Bank Net banking Account.
This is how you can easily log in to your OBC Bank Net Banking account using user ID & Password. If you are facing Problem-related to the oriental bank of commerce login you can contact OBC Toll-Free Number – 0120-2580001 or 1800-180-1235 / 1800-102-1235(toll-free)
How to Reset Login & Transaction Password in OBC Bank Net Banking
There are the times when we forget our net banking password or we want to change it for security purpose, but we don’t know how to change it. OBC Bank net banking also allows user to change their net banking password in Very easy Way. Follow Steps Below for Password reset.
- Visit the OBC internet Banking website, Enter your User ID and click on Forget Password.
- Enter Your User ID and PAN Details or date of Birth and click on Submit.
- After the Validation of information, You will get an OTP on Your Registered mobile Number. Enter the OPT and Click on Continue.
- Now You have to Enter Your ATM PIN, Debit card Number, Card Expiry date, Select Account type and click on continue button.
- On successful authentification of ATM PIN, the user will be redirected to the Password reset page. You have to enter the new password and click on submit button. Once completed the system will display a message to the user that the new password is updated successfully.
The FAQ ( OBC Bank Net Banking )
What is Internet Banking?
Internet Banking channel provides the customer a strong and secure internet platform to Manage their account from anywhere.
Who can Avail for OBC Bank Net Banking?
A person who is maintaining a saving or current account with OBC bank can avail the Internet banking Service Provided by Bank.
What Happens if I don’t Logout?
Your Session will End automatically and the account gets logged out. But You should always log out your account.
How I can make In-Direct Tax payments.
The customers of both Retail and Corporate Net Banking application can make online payments for Central Excise and Service Tax (Per day and Per Transaction limit are Rs.20/- lacs in Retail NetBanking).
I hope we have cleared all your queries and doubts related to OBC Bank Net banking, oriental bank of commerce login & oriental bank of commerce net banking registration. If you have any queries related to this, You can share with us in the comments below and we will Get back to as Soon.
Read More Related Articles –