Yes bank limited is a Private sector bank in India founded in 2004. Yes bank is also India’s 4th Largest private sector bank in India. Since its establishment in 2004, yes bank has grown into a “Full-service commercial Bank” Providing a complete range of banking services.
If you also have an account with yes bank and want to know More “Yes bank balance check number” then you are at the right place. In this post, we have shared all the details about the Yes bank balance check number. Yes bank Provides Many ways to check your account balance without visiting the bank.
Registration For Missed Call Banking
To use the service of “Yes bank balance check Number” you have to first complete the registration process.
To register to Send SMS “YESREG <Cust ID>” from your registered mobile number to (+91-9840909000)
Yes Bank Balance Check Number
To check Your Account Balance Give Missed call to 09223920000.
To Get Mini-statement of last 5 Transactions Give Missed call to 09223921111.
You call will be disconnected after you give missed call to the number mentioned Above. You will receive an SMS from yes bank which has your account balance details.
Yes Bank balance Enquiry Through SMS Banking
Yes SMS banking is one of the easiest ways to check your account balance.
You just have to send an SMS to this Yes bank balance check number +91-9840909000 to Get important Message Delivered right to your Mobile inbox.
Note – In case of multiple accounts linked to the same Customer ID, Provide the relevant account number at the end of the Your Request.
Example: YESSTP <Cust ID> <Cheque No.> <Account No.>
|To Check Account Balance||YESBAL |
|Mobile Registration||YESREG |
|Check Mini-Statement||YESTXN |
|Cheque Status Inquiry||YESCST |
Yes Bank balance Enquiry Through USSD channel
Yes bank account holders can also check their account balance using USSD channel. You can Avail the balance enquiry, Mini-statement, Fund Transfer, Change MPIN services suing USSD Channel.
Balance Enquiry *99*66*1# Mini-Statement *99*66*2# Fund Transfer – Using Mobile No. *99*66*3# Fund Transfer – Using Account No *99*66*4# Change MPIN *99*66*7#
Other Ways to Check yes Bank Account Balance
1. Passbook – Customer can see their account balance by updating their Passbook. Customer can update their passbook by visiting their Yes bank branch or visiting the passbook Printing Machine.
2. Net Banking – Internet banking is one of the easiest and fastest ways to check your account balance. Login to your Internet banking using your username & Password and Check your account balance and Mini-statement.
3. ATM – You can check your account balance by visiting the nearest yes bank ATM. Just swipe your card, enter your 4-digit password and Choose the option of Balance enquiry. This is how can get your account balance easily.
4. Yes Bank Balance enquiry Number – I have already mentioned all the details about the yes bank balance enquiry number. Use your registered Mobile number while using this service.
Frequently Asked Questions about Yes bank mobile banking & Yes bank balance enquiry Number ( FAQs )
1. How to Change Primary account number for Missed call Banking?
Send SMS YESDEF <Cust ID><Account No.> to (+91-9840909000)
2. What if I change my mobile number?
You Can Update your new Number with Yes bank and then re-register for Mobile Banking Service.
3. How to Register For Yes bank Missed Call Banking?
You can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS “YESREG <Cust ID>” from your registered mobile number to 9840909000