Canara Bank is one of the Largest Public Sectors Banks in India. The Bank was established at Mangalore by in 1906 by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. It is also one of the oldest Public Sector Banks in India. Headquatered at Banglore the Canara Bank has More than 6310 branches and 8851 ATMs Spread all Over Country. In this article, we are Going to Discuss the Canara Bank Mobile Banking.
If You are also a customer of Canara Bank and Want to Know More about Canara Bank Mobile Banking then You are at Right Place
Customers can download the Mobile Banking Application from the App Store and Start using the Different Services Provided By Bank. Once Downloaded Account Holder need Register for Mobile Banking and Receive their Login Credentials to use the Canara Bank Mobile Banking App.
Ever Since Mobile Banking has been Introduced, The Banking Sector has Grown Tremendously. Now People Don’t need to visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue Just to Check their Account Balance or Fund Transfer. The Mobile Banking Services are Provided for Free of Cost and It has Simplified the Banking for Us. Customer can check their Account Balance, transfer Fund, Pay Bills, Download Account Statement and Many More Through Canara Bank Mobile Banking App.
How to Download & Register for Canara Bank Mobile Banking?
- Visit the Play Store/ios Store on Your Smartphone & Download the Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application and Install it.
- After Successfully Installed open the App and Click on Next Button to Continue After Selecting the registered mobile Number.
- After Successful Mobile number Validation, an OTP will be sent to Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Now You will be Redirected to create & Confirm Your 5 Digit Numeric Password for Login.
- Accept the Terms & Condition.
- Give Permit the App to Access Your Location & Gallary.
- Now You have to Create 6 Digit Numeric MPIN for Validating Canara Bank Mobile Banking Transactions.
- Click on ‘SET NOW’ to Activate Your Mobile Banking Account by Entering the Debit card Details.
- Now You are all set to use the Mobile Banking Services by Canara Bank.
Features of Canara Bank Mobile Banking
Technology-Enabled Mobiles are the Future of Banking. Slowly People are opting for Mobile Banking as opposed to Traditional Banking. Services Like Fund Transfer, Balance Check and Many More Advance feature offered by Banks in Their Mobile Banking App. Here are Some of the Canara Bank Mobile Banking features:-
- Check Your Account Balance – Using Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application Customer can Keep Track of Your their Account. You can check your Account Balance Anytime Anywhere & Stay Updated with the Your Account Credit and Debt Information.
- Bill Payment – No Need to Visit Your Different offices to Pay Your Bills. Using Your Canara Bank Mobile Banking App You can pay most of your bills online. Credit card Bills, DTH & Mobile Recharge can also be done through Your CANDI Mobile Banking Application.
- Online Shopping – The Canara Bank Mobile Banking App Helps You to do Online Shopping With Ease. You can Compare Prices and Get Cashback on Your Account. Mobile Banking is one of the Best Ways to shop online and Save Money.
- Fund Transfer – You don’t need to Visit Bank and stand in Long Queue Just to Transfer Fund. You can transfer Fund Online to own or Third Party Bank Account Easily. IMPS, RTGS Transactions can Also be carried Out Easily using the Canara Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Account Statement – If you want to Check Your Account Statement, You No Longer Need to visit ATM or Bank. With the Help of Mobile Banking App, You can Easily Check your Account Statement online. Customer can also Download the Statement in PDF format and save it in Your Phone.
Also, Read – How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar card online
USSD Service By Canara Bank
Everyone Customer Don’t have access to a Smartphone or Internet connection and because of this, they will not be able to use the mobile banking facility. Account-holders can Always use USSD Codes for Fund Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Change MPIN and Many More. You don’t need a Smartphone or Internet connection to Access the USSD Codes Services.
The Account Holder only needs to Send the Right Prefix to Avail the USSD Code Service. There is No Need to 4G Smartphone, this Service can be Accessed by an Ordinary Phone.
Below is The Complete List of Service which we can Access through Canara Bank USSD Codes Service –
Dial *595*2# From Your Registered Mobile Number
Enter a User ID and MPIN
You will get the following option, Kindly Reply with your option Number:
2. Funds Transfer
3. Change MPIN
4. Forgot MPIN
You can Also Give Missed Call From Your Registered Mobile Number to know Your Account Balance & Mini Statement.
09015 483 483 – Give Missed Call to Know Your Account Balance
09015 613 613 – Give Missed call to Know your Mini-Statement.
Once You have Given Missed call to the Number Mentioned Above, Your call gets disconnect after 2 Rings. After that, You will receive an SMS on Your Registered Mobile Number with the Details.
Read More About Missed Call Banking – All bank balance enquiry Missed Call Numbers List (toll-free)
Is Mobile Banking Safe? 3 Tips for Canara Bank Mobile Banking Safety
- Don’t use any Public WIFI – Most of the Public WIFI Lack Basic Security Measures, and that’s why You should Never use a Public WIFI. Hacking and Phishing are common these Days we should Always be Aware of how to keep our Internet Banking & Mobile Banking Account Safe. If a Hacker is Monitoring the WIFI or Hotspot You are using you Might Lose Your Data & Money.
- Don’t Click Suspicious Links – Your Bank Never sends You any Link on Your Email or Phone. So Never open a Suspicious Links. Never Click on links Saying “You won Lottery”, Scammers are Everywhere and You should always aware of It. Double Check the Email ID and If you find anything Wrong Just Complaint to Your Bank or Police.
- Only use the official Bank App – While Downloading the App Always check the Publisher Name. Go to Canara Bank official Website and Get the Download Link from There. There are Many Fake Apps Available on Internet and You should always read the reviews, Check the Published and Developer before Downloading It.
Download the official Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application Here – Click Here to Get it
Your Bank Details are Totally Safe when You are using Mobile Banking. Since you are the only one who Knows the Login Password, you don’t really have to worry about the Security of Your App.
I hope we have cleared all Your Queries related to Canara bank mobile banking in this Article. If you have any Doubt or Questions, you can Always share with us in the comments below and We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can Also Contact Canara Bank Customer care to Share Your concern – Dial 1800 425 0018
Related Article –